We reserve the right at any time, with or without cause, and without any prior intimation to the User, to:
- amend and/alter the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- amend/or alter the Website, including but not limited to discontinuing any Information or Service(s) or any other feature of the Website or
- deny or terminate the access of the Website to the User.
Any amendments and/or alterations made to Website and/ or these Terms and Conditions shall be effective with immediately on the date and the time of such amendments/alterations. The User agrees/ You agree that your continued usage of the Website shall constitute the acceptance of the amended and/or altered Terms and Conditions.
Permitted Use of Services and Information
The services made available on, by or through the Website, which include or may include, without limitation, Mondo’s registration (for a Client/ End-user and Not a Pro Designer ), message boards and other Mondo’s events (collectively, the “Services”), as well as any information provided on, by or through the Website or as part of or in connection with the Services or otherwise, including but not limited to data, text, graphics, designs, logos, images, audio/visual materials, links and references (collectively, the “Information”), are provided to the User for personal use only and not for any for-profit and/ or commercial activities or for the purposes of or for resale.. All the Service(s) and Information that is provided for on the Website are protected under the relevant intellectual property laws and no Information or any other Mondo materials or property may be copied, reproduced, displayed, republished, downloaded, screenshotted, posted, digitized, translated, modified, transmitted, distributed or commercially exploited in any way.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Mondo permits the User to view and print a reasonable number of copies of web pages located on the Website for the User’s personal use, ONLY. The Printed pages cannot be used by the User for any profit or commercial purpose(s) or for resale. The Printed Pages may be used for their own personal usage provided that the User (a) retain all trademark, copyright, and other proprietary notices contained in the downloaded and printed material (“Original Materials”); (b) provides attribution to Mondo; (c) prints the the material in its entirety without any modification, reformatting or adaptation of any kind, and (d) the user understands and agrees that any such copies are subject to these Terms and Conditions and remain the property of Mondo. The User understands and agrees that the User shall not authorize any Information to be reproduced, modified, displayed, performed, transferred, distributed or otherwise used by any third party, and further agree that the User will take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized reproduction and/or other use of the Information. The User shall advise Mondo promptly of any such unauthorized use of which the User becomes aware. Mondo reserves its right to seek all remedies available at law & equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular internet address to the Website.
Registration of Clients/Users
Access to certain functionalities of the Website will require the User to register with and/or provide certain information to Mondo. Registration by a User does not in any way guarantee provision of Services by Mondo. Mondo reserves the right to decline to provide Services to any person without attributing any reason for the same. The User agrees that the information provided by him shall be accurate, current and complete. Mondo does not take any responsibility vis-a-vis accuracy of the information provided by the User. It shall also be the duty of the User to keep the registration details updated. Mondo shall not be responsible for the details of the User. Mondo shall have the right to Terminate the services to a User on account of false and misleading information.
Acceptable Use Policy
By using the Website and/or Services of Mondo, the Users agree not to use the same and/ or take any action or actions that:
- are contrary to Mondo’s public image, goodwill or reputation
- infringe on our or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- express or imply that any of your statements, activities or causes are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- are libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene; Mondo reserves the right to permanently block any User for the same and /or take any action as advised to Mondo including but limited to legal action.
- transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so
- restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Website
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website or Information; remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Information, Website, or Services; sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or convey any rights under this Agreement to any third party, or otherwise commercially exploit or profit from the Information or content of the Website, or any portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever, except as expressly permitted herein
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website without our prior written authorization
- distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines
- interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of Mondo or its licensors or suppliers
- involve the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email, or violate in any way the Information and Technology Act, 2000 (as amended from time to time) and all the rules and regulations framed under the same.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” the Website or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents, authentication and security measures
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submission
- execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Website’s servers or any data not intended for you; and/or
- harvest or collect information about any Website visitors or members without their express consent.
Improper use of the Information, Services and Website may result in termination of your access to and use of the Website, and/or civil or criminal liabilities.
The Website is owned and operated by Mondo and its licensors, and the (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) are and will remain the property of Mondo and its licensors and suppliers. The Information and Services are protected by India and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. Except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sub-license, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Website or any Service or Information without our prior written permission. The Information, Website, and Services may be used solely (a) to the extent permitted vide these Terms and Condition or (b) as expressly authorized in writing by Mondo or, if so indicated in writing by Mondo, its licensors or suppliers. Use of the Website or any Services or Information for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. Usage of the Website and/or its services does not in any way entitle the User ownership rights.The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) [whether registered or unregistered] are the trademarks of Mondo, Mondo licensors and suppliers, and/or others. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions or the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark(s) without the express written permission of Mondo, Mondo licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such Trademark, except as set forth in the following paragraph.