We’re a team of 50+ people who are changing the design landscape in India, one luxury residence at a time. We believe we are only as good as the people that make up our team and we’re always on the lookout for good talent. If you are obsessed with design, client satisfaction and have a good work ethic, get in touch with us for career prospects. For current openings, see below:
We’re looking to add to our design team. Location: Delhi.
Candidate must have at least 1 year experience designing modular kitchens and wardrobes.
Knowledge of interior design is preferred
AutoCad proficiency is a must
Candidate must be well versed with in English and must have good communication skills
Please upload your CV with 2 refrences and your current CTC to this section.
For additional information contact us at email@example.com
There’s an opening for a Business Development Manager. Location – Mumbai.
- This will be a mid-management level profile that is involved with business development and opening up new business avenues for Grandeur
- Profile will involve meeting with architects, interior designers, builders and potential customers to further relations and knowledge about Grandeur and its products.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and basic understanding of drawings and layouts is required
- Candidate must be exceptionally well versed in English
- MBA education is preferred. A Masters degree or equivalent is a must.
- Candidiate must have prior business development experience of minimum 2 years, preferably in the imported interiors industry.
To apply, please uplaod your CV providing details including your current CTC and at least 2 references.
We’re looking to add a full-time content writer. An experienced professional who has the following skills:
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones (English)
Impeccable spelling and grammar
- An basic/intermediate understanding of the interior design industry
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Proficiency of softwares that include Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Some experience in Online Reputation Management (ORM) is preffered.
- Salary will be higher than industry standards if the above parameters are met.